Wow……Green RS3 saloon and arrogance.

£400 to come out and fit a tyre when your totally in the c*ap isnt unreasonable, what a tosser

Reactions: Rob Avant, drgav2005, flybynite and 2 others
What a douchebag!

Reactions: drgav2005, 8YARWY and ipd56
£400 to come out and fit a tyre when your totally in the c*ap isnt unreasonable, what a tosser

And on the day after Boxing Day Mike.

People like this are what gives cars like these a bad name, Bit like when you could get Golf R for peanuts/month and people that should never have been in cars like that were driving all sorts on the drip with no money for proper maintenance or upkeep (but seemed to have money for remap and carbon tat)

Likely to have no insurance either, let alone breakdown cover.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, drgav2005, Mike.46 and 2 others
People like this are what gives cars like these a bad name, Bit like when you could get Golf R for peanuts/month and people that should never have been in cars like that were driving all sorts on the drip with no money for proper maintenance or upkeep (but seemed to have money for remap and carbon tat)

Likely to have no insurance either, let alone breakdown cover.
Like the idiot in the green saloon I encountered yesterday, that’s 2 morons in 2 days in 2 green saloons…….

What gets me is the car is not 3 year's old yet why did he not use the free AA breakdown service ? , that's what went through my head and that he is a Pratt

Reactions: drgav2005, RS03??? and 8YARWY
What gets me is the car is not 3 year's old yet why did he not use the free AA breakdown service
The git probably had no idea it was even available.

Reactions: drgav2005 and ipd56
I would have done the same as the owner of the rescue service... leave them with the tire and drive off...
@flybunite they got insurance because if they didn't the police would have impounded the car... they didn't do that so the car is insured. maybe they insured it 3rd party only and no breakdown cover. Also isn't this the exact same ex DS1 car? yes it is... so kinda makes sense to me that he's trying to get a free ride or at least a sizeable amount back... after all that car didn't cost him full price either so he's balling on a budget ( i also doubt that it is running 900bhp)

Last edited:
probably too stupid to read the free Audi/AA cover. Belongs in a zoo. Embarrassed to be in the same species.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandra, drgav2005, ipd56 and 1 other person
I would have done the same as the owner of the rescue service... leave them with the tire and drive off...
@flybunite they got insurance because if they didn't the police would have impounded the car... they didn't do that so the car is insured. maybe they insured it 3rd party only and no breakdown cover. Also isn't this the exact same ex DS1 car? yes it is... so kinda makes sense to me that he's trying to get a free ride or at least a sizeable amount back... after all that car didn't cost him full price either so he's balling on a budget ( i also doubt that it is running 900bhp)
DS1 car is an 8V.

The driver and the guy from the ds1 video look the same don't they and? If it's not him than my bad.

Such appalling behaviour from an obnoxious and ignorant individual, and egged on by his travelling companion. He got what he deserved.

Reactions: drgav2005 and Pinky1959
If you listen to the whole reasoning of them acting like "see you next Tuesdays" : she works in Insurance and knows that emergency services fees need to be clearly stated on the services website and specified what is deemed to be non-refundable. This is why they are acting up like that as they thought they would get away with it. But they both made the mistake of looking at the mobile version of the website and thus didn't see the non refund clause. Although they were told up front and already paid. That is why they try to get some money off in the end, and even asked the police to ask him to come back and fit the tire... glad he said no.

Reactions: drgav2005
If you listen to the whole reasoning of them acting like "see you next Tuesdays" : she works in Insurance and knows that emergency services fees need to be clearly stated on the services website and specified what is deemed to be non-refundable. This is why they are acting up like that as they thought they would get away with it. But they both made the mistake of looking at the mobile version of the website and thus didn't see the non refund clause. Although they were told up front and already paid. That is why they try to get some money off in the end, and even asked the police to ask him to come back and fit the tire... glad he said no.

One reason I stopped coding etc for people.
I used to love doing the northern requests for a friend in London, had a few people like him in the video that were very arrogant, one turned up in A3 wanting video in motion enabling, he was asked several times prior to arrival if the car had the DVD drive, yes , yes , yes was the reply.

Guess what ? It didn’t only a regular CD drive, no VIM for you then son, around 4 of them smoking around me, car stunk to the point I had to get out.
All became very intimidating then, wanting me to go code other things instead, err no chance, then resorted to saying I was making a fortune using VCDS etc to work on cars, packed up my stuff and left em to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DW81, drgav2005, flybynite and 1 other person
What an idiot you dont treat or talk to someone trying to help you like that. And now has cost him more :yahoo:

Reactions: drgav2005 and northpole
What an absolute bell end. Think the recover driver deserves a medal for keeping his cool!

Reactions: drgav2005 and northpole
Gets even better

0a28dc47e6b3885b33878ed6fc82dc08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: drgav2005, Mike.46, ipd56 and 3 others
My son showed me this yesterday off Tik Tok.

We're not all like this.

Reactions: Southall87, ipd56, RS03??? and 3 others