Audi S6 C8 2020 INSURANCE NIGHTMARE !!!

rmbossvr6

Reaction score
Hi guys please help me as Im loosing it here….

I got driving licence for 23 yrs, 10 yrs NCB and some speeding ticket. My insurance went up for the renewal and is currently offered me for £2900. No mods to the car, very low annual mileage, extra security on the drive and the most expensive tracker and immob fitted ! Birmingham area so I understand the price increase but not from £1100 last year to nearly £3k.

For a 3.0 diesel car worrh about £30-38k ?

I just checked if I will buy RS6 AVANT PERFORMANCE with 605 bhp and insurance group 50+ worth £50k my premium will go down £4 a month what am I missing here ?

I know my car have the rare HD Matrix headlights but insurance wouldn’t know such a detail would they ?

Speeding ticket is not a factor as without it is about £100 a year difference.

Now Im not looking for £300-600 insurance but I think £1500 will be more then resonable

Any ideas what else could I do except moving out from my area ?

Thanks

Shop around or even try a broker. Insurance renewal premiums have jumped significantly in the past year or so and insurance companies do not care about loyalty so don't be loyal! The renewal premium on my wife's Golf went up over 50% (with Admiral) and she switched to LV for basically the same as she had been paying previously.

I tried everything, including cleaning cookies and cache in devices Im using. Also been on the phone with broker who was shocked himslef when he got £6500 as a result.

Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you haven't done so already.
Regards,
Dan.

Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you haven't done so already.
Regards,
Dan.
Hi Dan and thanks for you message.

I have just filled up the form now and awaiting call.

I think this there is some wrong data about my car in the system maybe as I said in first post Im getting cheaper quotes for RS6 Performance, 6 insurance group higher, more desired by thieves and more expensive ;(

Hi Dan and thanks for you message.

I have just filled up the form now and awaiting call.

I think this there is some wrong data about my car in the system maybe as I said in first post Im getting cheaper quotes for RS6 Performance, 6 insurance group higher, more desired by thieves and more expensive.
Please let me know how it goes, i hope we can find something much more competitive for you.

Thanks
Dan

Hi. I was able to get little bit better quote from Quotemehappy and went with them. Still bad but this was the only option.

Thanks for help

Hi guys please help me as Im loosing it here….

I got driving licence for 23 yrs, 10 yrs NCB and some speeding ticket. My insurance went up for the renewal and is currently offered me for £2900. No mods to the car, very low annual mileage, extra security on the drive and the most expensive tracker and immob fitted ! Birmingham area so I understand the price increase but not from £1100 last year to nearly £3k.

For a 3.0 diesel car worrh about £30-38k ?

I just checked if I will buy RS6 AVANT PERFORMANCE with 605 bhp and insurance group 50+ worth £50k my premium will go down £4 a month what am I missing here ?

I know my car have the rare HD Matrix headlights but insurance wouldn’t know such a detail would they ?

Speeding ticket is not a factor as without it is about £100 a year difference.

Now Im not looking for £300-600 insurance but I think £1500 will be more then resonable

Any ideas what else could I do except moving out from my area ?

Thanks

That is sad state of living in Brum mate. I am paying around 2k with 15 yrs old licence, 14 yrs NCB, clean licence. Car has dashcam and Ghost II fitted as well.

Insurances are through the roof nowadays, did you tried qoutes from comparison websites or direct from insurers?

That is sad state of living in Brum mate. I am paying around 2k with 15 yrs old licence, 14 yrs NCB, clean licence. Car has dashcam and Ghost II fitted as well.

Insurances are through the roof nowadays, did you tried qoutes from comparison websites or direct from insurers?
I tried everything mate. Seems like Im not the only one been done like this in Birmingham, my neighbour Tesla Y went from £1400 to £3200

On the flip side of the insurance hike is the problems it will start with people who will now drive there vehicle without insurance because we all need a car and in most cases there will be a lot of people who will be willing to take a chance of running around with no insurance.