MMI or just Audi software?

Mike.46

Reaction score
My RH side temperature controller is weird, some times it works raising the temperature, sometimes it doesnt
So, I can also alter it by voice command, heres an example of what happens sometimes
(yesterday staionary in garage engine running)
Press talk button 'Set temperature to 24c' reply 'Voice commands are not available whilst parked'
Press talk button with car in gear, handbrake off, 'Set temperature to 24c' reply 'Voice commands are not available whilst staionary'
Press talk button with car in P and handbrake on,'Set temperature to 24c' reply 'Climate Control is not available'
Press talk button with car in P and handbrake on, 'Show Climate Control' reply 'Here is the Climate Control menu'
(Only shows recirc mode)
Press talk button 'Set Temperature to 24c' reply 'I'll raise the temperature to 24 degrees' (Car is still staionary and parked) :sadlike: :sadlike:

• Haha
Reactions: drgav2005, DangerMouseUK and Daggerit
8Y software is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: davc and Mike.46
8Y software is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I have heard it's still better than VW Golf, still doesnt make it any good though, My car goes in for service first week of Feb, a friend in the Parts dept is making sure they have a heater control 'available' he says they have changed literally hundreds of them :sadlike: