2023 Audi A3 diagram mild hybrid

Sofiadefreitas

Reaction score
I'm strangled with Audi, after 4 months they didn't solve my problem and I spent more than $4k on my car that's under warranty, 10k miles, but they really don't care. I need the electrical diagram of the batteries. Both hybrid and standard. If anyone is having problems related to this and would like to exchange ideas, please! It will be very important. I am looking for help to get these amounts reimbursed.

I found this which details most of the components and systems on the car. Electrical systems are covered from page 80. It may be of some use. I've downloaded a copy for myself as it's pretty useful to have if anything ever goes wrong.

I'm surprised you've had to pay to have stuff fixed as I'd have thought faults with any electrical systems would be covered with warranty. Maybe try contacting Audi direct if your dealer isn't helping.

Reactions: yellow edition
I found this which details most of the components and systems on the car. Electrical systems are covered from page 80. It may be of some use. I've downloaded a copy for myself as it's pretty useful to have if anything ever goes wrong.

I'm surprised you've had to pay to have stuff fixed as I'd have thought faults with any electrical systems would be covered with warranty. Maybe try contacting Audi direct if your dealer isn't helping.
Thats an intersting download. Thanks for that

Thank you for the file.

My car spent 118 days at Audi, it was in stationary mode after a slight rear-end collision. They want to relate the collision to the battery defects, I asked for a technical report that made this connection with the collision and they denied me.
Initially I paid to replace the J519, then to replace the J533 - both had no effect on the car. It still didn't work. Then they changed the electronic steering column lock, and the car started and running and driving. But after that, they started condemning the entire charging system, saying that the $3500 starter generator and the $2300 hybrid battery needed to be replaced.
I replaced the following parts:
J519
J533
Electronic Steering Column Lock
12v battery

They were unable to provide a diagnosis of what happened to the car. The car has 10250 miles, it doesn't make any sense to have to replace all these parts.

My car only works for as long as the 12v battery can maintain it - about 10 miles -, then I have to leave the standard battery charging for more than 24 hours and drive more miles. I spent $4k + too much stress. I'm going to replace these parts myself, as I refuse to spend more money on them and spend more months with the car without service.
I'm going to take the case to court, I don't believe I could be wrong.

If the car was in a crash, can you not raise this with the insurers? Batteries are in the boot, so could understand a rear collision doing some form of damage? EV’s are more expensive to insure due to the repair costs.

Mild hybrid batteries are not in the boot. The 48V battery is under the passenger seat and the 12V one is in the engine bay.

Reactions: AdamInKent
Mild hybrid batteries are not in the boot. The 48V battery is under the passenger seat and the 12V one is in the engine bay.
Thought the OP was on about the full hybrid - my bad, didn’t realise there was an MHEV version.