Security for S3

missviper

Reaction score
So I've recently brought a 2019 S3 and just before 6am I had men with balaclavas in my rear garden. Luckily my dogs Bark scared them off. I saw them run and get in a car before they made off.
What do you guys have for securing your S3's. I was considering Ghost, though is there something better out there?

So I've recently brought a 2019 S3 and just before 6am I had men with balaclavas in my rear garden. Luckily my dogs Bark scared them off. I saw them run and get in a car before they made off.
What do you guys have for securing your S3's. I was considering Ghost, though is there something be

Have not heard of anyone having a car taken with the ghost fitted.yes you can get the window stickers But I have none in mine

I hope you logged the potential robbers with the police as they will know if there was any other similar incidents nearby.

I had a Ghost II fitted to my 2019 S3 within a few days of owning the car, the main reason for this was because mine is keyless so I wasn’t initially covered against theft with my current insurer. You do get stickers with them but I was told not to advertise the fact that you have a one fitted, I was also advised to stay away from the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2019 S3 and had the same issue a few years back 2 idiots in my garden trying to break in to steel my car luckily I heard
them and scared them a away . I Changed all my locks to anti snap barrels and put security telescopic posts at the end of the drive
and touch wood ive had no issues since .

Reactions: Poole and missviper