A6 c8 Avant tow bar fitting

Adrian1871

Reaction score
well guys it arrived today a genuine tow bar kit electric swivel/manual even came with the sticker for boot lid and activation pack.
fitted a genuine pull cord type before too my c7 avant but this c8 has every sensor going on it will the rear scanner need too be recalibrated or 360 degree cameras when rear bumper is removed?
anyone looking at part numbers in this kit is for air-suspension model only apparently not sure why curios on the diffrences?

Attachments

• IMG_3451.jpeg
    IMG_3451.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3452.jpeg
    IMG_3452.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 47
You'll possibly need svm with odis as vcds wouldn't allow coding to work solely, fitted to a C8 RS6 & had too which is the same unit you have there tbh.

yh the activation book says too hand over at dealer ship they date stamp it ect,did you need any calibration in regards too sensors when you removed the rear bumper? i have tour pack and city assist pack? so rear sensor is present i also have boot opening sensor i know parking sensor will be ok at least they was on the c7!

Svm will take care of most of that tbh, it should take I to consideration of the systems fitted, certain systems will be disabled when towbar is plugged in for obvious reasons & enabled again once unplugged.

ok installed the towbar today need too code it in correctly thinking of getting main stealers too doo it, rear seat has me stumped any advise id definatly like too take advantage of the rear seat heating thats already installed and wired in?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31