Auto dimming/folding mirror option 6XI

Tzsteve

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone know if the folding/ auto dimming side mirror option code 6XI on the 8y S3/A3 dips the passenger mirror downwards towards the kerb when reverse is selected And the window adjustment knob is selected for passenger side?

The folding dimming side mirrors on my 8V do this and it’s handy, I’ve selected 6XI while ordering the s3 but don’t see the dipping passenger side listed as a function and was just wondering is it something they stopped including when the 8Y came out.

Many thx

I
Hi All,

Does anyone know if the folding/ auto dimming side mirror option code 6XI on the 8y S3/A3 dips the passenger mirror downwards towards the kerb when reverse is selected And the window adjustment knob is selected for passenger side?

The folding dimming side mirrors on my 8V do this and it’s handy, I’ve selected 6XI while ordering the s3 but don’t see the dipping passenger side listed as a function and was just wondering is it something they stopped including when the 8Y came out.

Many thx
I have the folding / dimming side mirrors on my 21 plate S-Line A3: the passenger side mirror behaves as you describe.

Reactions: Tzsteve