2.0 TDI ultra missed services

Hulmie

Reaction score
Hi all. Looking to return to Audi after 5 years of Skoda driving.

Looking advice as I’m looking at a possible purchase of A6 advant 2.0tdi 2016. Blackline.

Got a question to put out there.

Cars done 65k but it’s not been serviced since 34k by Audi in dec 2020, is there anything else that should of been done other than general 18-20k service intervals in between this mileage period i.e. transmission/timing belt/water pump etc. that should of been done that I could use as leverage at the dealer?
Cheers

Transmission fluid is due at 38k miles or 4 years. I would have expected that to have been done at the December 2020 service at the latest. If it was done then then it would then be due again at the end of this year. Brake fluid is every 2 years so well overdue. Should also have had a diesel fuel filter change at 40k. Timing belt is something that Audi seems to change their guidance on on a regular basis so would suggest you check with a dealer on what the correct interval is for your car. When doing the timing belt you should get the water pump replaced at the same time. Audi has a deal on timing belt services that give you free MOT for life if you get it done with them and have them service it. Also cars over 3 years old get Audi fixed price servicing which can be quite competitive.

Reactions: Hulmie