2011 A7 TDI - Advice!

AlexWA

Reaction score
!!LOCATED PERTH, WA!!
Hello.
I'm looking at purchasing an Audi A7 (2011, TDI Quattro 4G) 78,000kms (6000kms/year) at $24,999 (AUD) and before I make any decisions I need thorough advice in regards to this vehicle.
After having a quick search, all of the information I've found is contradicting to whatever else I find. I'd rather hear it directly from the owners. I know that ownership for some people is very trouble-free however I'd like to thoroughly know and understand all of the problems you may of have experienced. Majority of kilometers placed on it will be country.

I'd also like to know:
  • Average servicing cost (AUD$)
  • Is the price too much? ($24999 AUD)
  • Does this vehicle have animations for the head/tail lights when the vehicle is unlocked?
  • Does this vehicle have folding power mirrors? (See attached image, unsure? is it a button?)
  • Does this Audi an electric spoiler?
  • Does this vehicle have LED headlights?

I apologize for the lack of information I have about this vehicle, so answers of any kind are much appreciated.

Thank you!

Last edited:
All A7s have rear spoilers that rise automatically at 86 mph - or you can raise it manually by a dash switch.

Yes, that’s the switch for folding in the door mirrors. Turn it to the symbol and they should fold. You can also set them via the MMI to fold in when the car is locked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to add that I have a 2016 A7 V6 TDI 272ps 3 litre which I’ve owned from new and I’ve just hit 110,000 miles with very few issues. The V6 TDI is known for developing a water leak - which cost me over £1,100 to fix - but I’m not aware of any other issues with engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk