Serial car changer strikes again!

drgav2005

Reaction score
Well, it’s not been a long time but I’ve enjoyed the RS3 8Y Vorsprung SB. Must admit, I would never have picked the Kyalami from a colour swatch but it’s such a good colour in real life. I’ve decided to move on after only 11 months (eek) and have ordered a new car, a BMW X5 50e due at the end of March. Maybe the end of this mid-life crisis, or the start of a new one :sweatsmile:
This has been my 3rd RS3 after an 8V (Sepang blue) and an 8V FL (Mythos black) and I think I have well and truly scratched the hot hatch itch.
I may have some bits and pieces available for sale: Audi OEM boot protector, all weather mats, new Bosch windscreeen wipers (!), FitCam X front and rear dashcams, and a OEM Vorsprung Alcantara steering wheel (+paddles / buttons) with Kyalami green stitching… unless I sell the car privately with all the gubbins.
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for all the chat on the forum and the informative posts it was certainly of help when buying the car and fitting the steering wheel! Wishing everyone good health and safe enjoyable driving :thumbs up:

Reactions: Kevmoz, Frankel, RS03??? and 2 others
Does e mean electric?!

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

In this case hybrid… 3.0 petrol + electric PHEV. I can use the free charger at work to commute in and out of work and not have to worry about charging points on longer drives… so the man maths says at least :sweatsmile: It’s a big beast but 483bhp should be sufficient…

The 8Y RS3 = A car no one wants lol.

Sent from under the bridge…..

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and drgav2005
The 8Y RS3 = A car no one wants lol.

Sent from under the bridge…..
Dunno mate ... I reckon you must be one of the longest owning 8y out there ;) :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze and 8YARWY
Well the new car is in the country and I’m hopefully picking up this weekend or next.
I had provisionally sold the car privately but unfortunately it fell through - c’est la vie.

If anyone fancies a set of all weather mats, boot protector, or an OEM Vorsprung alcantara wheel with green stitching (+all buttons / paddles) then give me a shout. Maybe even a front/rear dashcam if I can get around to removing them

Steering wheel now on eBay if anyone is interested:

I’ve also got a set of all weather mats and a boot protector…