Leather seat conditioner

Trevolly

Reaction score
Hi all.
I’ve got grey Nappa leather seats in my A3 and was wondering if anyone can recommend a cream or balm. When using a cleaner on them, it’s left a small mark on one (I stupidly sprayed the cleaner on to the seat from the bottle - I learnt and now spray it on to a soft brush). I have a cleaner and a protector but wondered if anyone had any recommendations For a conditioner type product?

Thank you.
Trev.

Hi all.
I’ve got grey Nappa leather seats in my A3 and was wondering if anyone can recommend a cream or balm. When using a cleaner on them, it’s left a small mark on one (I stupidly sprayed the cleaner on to the seat from the bottle - I learnt and now spray it on to a soft brush). I have a cleaner and a protector but wondered if anyone had any recommendations For a conditioner type product?

Thank you.
Trev.
I’ve always used the Autoglym leather cleaner and balm. Seems to work well and isn’t mega money…

As above, good stuff and smells like real leather afterwards.
Balm after the cleaner leaves the seats clean, nourished and not slippery either.

I’ve used Gliptone Liquid Leather for twenty years or more. Their cleaners and conditioners are the best I’ve ever experienced.

Color lok for me.

Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk

I've always used the Gliptone cleaner and conditioner in past cars, as I'm new to nappa leather then I'll go with the gliptone again but do have some Auto Finesse stuff to try too.