Help with diagnostic code

Johncam

2019 A6 sline
Reaction score
Hi...........
Could anyone help with an error code please.......

Did you change or add a new module as that's a module lock for security of the car, tbh it's bs by Audi to stop anyone using any compatible module they like, alas.

Can't see which module has CP active.

Reactions: Johncam
I followed a guide on the forum to install my dash cam into the lower fuse box via a piggyback. I then got a load of system faults so I removed the piggyback connector and put the fuse back in. All the faults have cleared apart from that one. Here is a picture of the fuse I used

Just plugged back in and this fault is linked with the other one above.......

Did you mess with the mirror camera etc systems?

Nope...... I simply pulled that fuse with the ignition off and put the piggyback in and then started the car.
I got a load of faults appearing on the dash and the dash cam didn't work so i then removed the piggyback and put the fuse back. I then plugged in the computer and cleared all the faults but that one fault will not clear so i am now stumped

Ps. Thanks for your help

When you fitted the dashcam you must have worked up in the mirror area to fit the wiring through the roof, pillar etc, so maybe you disturbed something as it wouldn't fault otherwise & it's too coincidental.

True....... I only run the cable in the door rubber and then around the the top of the Pillar and then tucked it under the roof lining

I have only had the car two weeks and I have another issue with the N/S wing mirror. It sometimes opens as it should and then it has to be done via the switch. The fault on that is an open circuit somewhere so that's tomorrow's job.

Well the car is off to the dealer to get the problems sorted because the mirror decided to burn itself out and i now have more problems

Not a good start with the new to me car that i saved hard for and i am starting to think that it's going to be nothing but trouble.