2.0tfsi oil filter housing part number question.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Evening chaps, i'm about to order a new oil filter housing gasket/seal for the old bus but I'm getting conflicting fitment info.
Its the seal between oil filter housing and engine block.
Etka is showing it as
but when I use that part number on other sites it says it doesn't fit, can anyone clarify .

cheers
rob

Are you using a hooky online version of etka? Pm me your vin if you’re not using an up-to-date system

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Are you using a hooky online version of etka? Pm me your vin if you’re not using an up-to-date system
Thanks for the reply chap, have PM'd you.
I've also just realized my possible mistake, in my haste to find the part number I think I selected up to 2005 B7 instead of 2005-2008 and BUL specific.

I'll await your reply to ensure I have the correct one, but i think the 06B 115 441 C is wrong given the year, what am i like, brain not engaged today at all.

Does anyone know what the actual revision change is on the filter housing, I was going to order 06F 115 397H until I noticed after VIN number 132 000 it was revised, to "F", my old bus is after that so will need the newer part, is it just part number change or an actual modification.
cheers
rob

There seems to be conflicting info on this part, a lot of sites state that the "H" rev won't fit , but others just stick "H " and "F" together as a direct fitment.

H dropped in 2015, goes to 397K according to PL.

Reactions: Charlie Farley