Problem Site SSL certificate expired

marshalld

New S3 arrived!
Reaction score
Hi there,

Tried to access the site earlier today and was prevented from doing so.
Digging a bit further, I can see the SSL certificate expired last night:

Reactions: S4 Muzza, northpole and dave_beastttt
@Administrators yeah i've been having the same problem, flagged as non secure, but can access when i click advanced and proceed... but sort it out as it's annoying.

I can't even get to the advanced page lol, had to use another browser as Chrome says no.

Reactions: northpole
Had the same issue… Safari keeps telling me the site is unsafe and to run for the hills

Same. Couldn’t access site at all Thursday and eventually got on yesterday by ignoring warnings that site wasn’t secure.

Similar: My PC is accessible though messages "X' Not secure" but tablet and mobile phone (both Samsung) still message "Page could not be loaded":

ASN FAIL

Sorry everyone... I have been having a little problem with the hosting company and as many of you know this isn't first time they have donbe this to us..

Sitting here banging my head against anything hard..

Happy Easter

Reactions: AlS3BE and 45bvtc
Sorry everyone... I have been having a little problem with the hosting company and as many of you know this isn't first time they have donbe this to us..

Sitting here banging my head against anything hard..

Happy Easter
We'll all be patient I am sure, ASN is well worth the wait... :friends:

Reactions: northpole
Ok all can do is apologies for the problem.. We are running a SSL that will be replaced probably tomorrow. As always these things happen on a holiday and everyone is away.

Please let us know if there are any other problems as we will be doing lots of work over the next week. Most of which you won't or shouldn't see.

Many thanks

Reactions: Rob Avant, northpole, fOomad and 1 other person