Spare wheel - will one go in the boot?

JSR913

Reaction score
Just taken delivery of my new 2024 A7. I really am uncomfortable not having a proper spare wheel, just the naff repair kit. In the boot in the space where the spare would go is the sub woofer. If I take that out to put a space saver spare in will the sub woofer still fit in the space ? Obviously the foam and pump would need putting somewhere else . Has anyone tried this? Would it be worth posting this on the A6 thread? Are the cars similar enough ?

I have a 2022 A7 also with a sub wuffer and have a spare wheel in the well, you need to put the spare in the well so that the inside face of the spare faces out, so upside down if you like, and then the sub wuffer will fit in that inside face of the spare wheel.

L
I have a 2022 A7 also with a sub wuffer and have a spare wheel in the well, you need to put the spare in the well so that the inside face of the spare faces out, so upside down if you like, and then the sub wuffer will fit in that inside face of the spare wheel.
Lim

Perfect - many thanks for your help !

John

Should have added mine is a 20 inch spare, and that just fits into the well