Honeycomb fog light surrounds…where from

Gmac

Reaction score
Morning all.

I’ve been on eBay and they are £59, I’m sure the last time i looked they were about £40, so just wondering if anyone has a set for sale, for s-line bumper. Or any links to a set around the £40 before i fork out the £59 to the eBay sellers. TIA

Aliexpress? As I assume that's where they are originally sourced from by UK sellers.

Reactions: northpole
Mate Aliexpress, Wish or Temu... all 3 sell them for less... and if you want to diy... an ABS honey comb slab can be had from 10 pounds up just make sure you check the size of the honeycomb is close to the s6 honeycomb you used for the main grill

Mate Aliexpress, Wish or Temu... all 3 sell them for less... and if you want to diy... an ABS honey comb slab can be had from 10 pounds up just make sure you check the size of the honeycomb is close to the s6 honeycomb you used for the main grill
I’ve checked on wish and temu, they dont have any for the b7, plenty for the b8. Feel free to fire up a link @northpole Will check out aliexpress.

Bought from aliexpress! £36 posted! Happy days. Thanks lads
I know they sell them but you already bagged a set.
I'll be making my own though as I want the same mesh used on both the grill and the foglights.. it just looks better.

I'll be buying 2 pieces of honeycomb mesh and than butcher the oem s-line grill followed by simply modding the foglight surrounds too.

But this is added to the summertime mod list. I already got a few other things on that list. Lol

Arrived from aliexpress within 10 days, (tracking updates include) and they’re excellent. Fit and finish are spot on! Can definitely recommend.
IMG 3106

Reactions: Darren92 and northpole
Arrived from aliexpress within 10 days, (tracking updates include) and they’re excellent. Fit and finish are spot on! Can definitely recommend.
View attachment 275470
And you still haven't blacked out the red parts on the inside... you sir are slacking

Also he got the se bumper so he can't fit them as his are not removable

And you still haven't blacked out the red parts on the inside... you sir are slacking

Also he got the se bumper so he can't fit them as his are not removable
Wow, life’s busy! I’ve got a hundred and one things going on, the wife is using the car as a daily, so not exactly easy to get the time to take the bumper off and do some painting. What do you mean by ’he got the Se bumper…’

I made my own couple of years back, bought the plastic honeycomb mesh, cut to fit and glued/welded with epoxy. these days I´d bought the set from aliexpress, coudn´t be bothered to fool around with it. but yeah it can be done at home and cheap

Attachments

• SDC16135.jpg
    SDC16135.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 17
Wow, life’s busy! I’ve got a hundred and one things going on, the wife is using the car as a daily, so not exactly easy to get the time to take the bumper off and do some painting. What do you mean by ’he got the Se bumper…’
He got the bumper with the non removable foglight trim... aka the non s-line bumper, aka SE