RSQ3 Retrofit matrix lights?

Terminator x

Reaction score
Can it be done. Ours came with regular lights as it was the time when Audi were struggling with all the electronics.

If so any suggestions as to where to go?

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

anythings possible as long as you're willing to pay for it and you're looking at thousands for any headlight retrofit

Of course! Sent him a PM.

TX.
If Alex can’t help you as he is probably too far away, he can probably recommend someone closer to you. Let me know how it all goes. Enjoy rest of your day.

Reactions: Terminator x
I have them on my Q5 and they work really well. All I would say is remember they are only a benefit in places where you'd have main beam on if there was no traffic. They don't do anything when there are street lights so out of town use only.

It really comes down to how much use/benefit you'd have vs cost. Are the worth thousands? Not to me personally

Reactions: Terminator x
I have them on my Q5 and they work really well. All I would say is remember they are only a benefit in places where you'd have main beam on if there was no traffic. They don't do anything when there are street lights so out of town use only.

It really comes down to how much use/benefit you'd have vs cost. Are the worth thousands? Not to me personally
Crazy money to replace them it seems. Strange as Audi gave me f*ck all of the purchase price at the time ...

TX.