2015 Audi A4 B8 2.0 163bhp TDI Ultra CNHC Flashing glow plug and limp mode

Prottey

Reaction score
Hello, first post here and I’ve been struggling to find a solution to my issue here.

Car was driving fine then a couple of days ago I started it up and got the flashing glow plug light and car is now permanently in limp mode.

I scanned using obd scanner and it came up with the P0237 Turbo boost sensor a circuit low code alongside P2564 Turbo boost control position sensor a circuit low.

After googling a while and finding some information it looks like it could be the MAP sensor or turbo boost pressure sensor does this sound correct?

As my car is the TDI Ultra CNHC I believe it has a boost pressure sensor up to the right of the manifold part number 04L906051C which I have seen someone change to fix the issue. Is this the MAP sensor? I have looked at diagrams and videos of other A4’s with a traditional MAP sensor and I can’t find one on my car in the locations that they seem to be on those diagrams or videos. I think I can order a part like the traditional MAP sensor for my car but where does it go?

Any help is much appreciated as I’ve hit a wall now and don’t want to go the wrong direction.

Cheers, Tom.

Attachments

• IMG_9261.jpeg
    IMG_9261.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_9262.jpeg
    IMG_9262.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
Thanks for your reply, turns out it was the MAP or Turbo Boost Pressure Sensor. Changed that sensor and it cleared the fault and is now driving perfectly. So if anyone else has this issue then this could be the fix