Audi RS3 8v 2016 PFL Abs, Stability and Tyre pressure warning light!

Smithyboy98

Reaction score
Just picked up my new 2016 RS3 with 29k miles on, have driven around 350 miles today getting home and then just driving around has been absolutely fine all day no issues at all! Just before coming home I was doing a small pull and as I slowed down it flagged up tpms light then continued to cycle through pretty much every warning light possible (First Abs, then stability, then hill start assist, then Audi adaptive lights) however no engine related lights! Straight after this as I slowed down and the car went into first it then got stuck in first and wouldn’t let me change up in manual or auto mode! Left the car for 10-15 mins started again lights all came (abs, tons, traction only) back but would let me change through gears again as I drove away all lights disappeared and seemed fine for around 30 mins until the exact same happened again! Managed to get home and going to get it plugged in tomoro just wondering if anyone has had any similar experience with the three lights it’s brining up or being stuck in first gear? Thanks

Just picked up my new 2016 RS3 with 29k miles on, have driven around 350 miles today getting home and then just driving around has been absolutely fine all day no issues at all! Just before coming home I was doing a small pull and as I slowed down it flagged up tpms light then continued to cycle through pretty much every warning light possible (First Abs, then stability, then hill start assist, then Audi adaptive lights) however no engine related lights! Straight after this as I slowed down and the car went into first it then got stuck in first and wouldn’t let me change up in manual or auto mode! Left the car for 10-15 mins started again lights all came (abs, tons, traction only) back but would let me change through gears again as I drove away all lights disappeared and seemed fine for around 30 mins until the exact same happened again! Managed to get home and going to get it plugged in tomoro just wondering if anyone has had any similar experience with the three lights it’s brining up or being stuck in first gear? Thanks
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/445712/ I made a thread recently. Your issue and lights sounds similar. I had every warning light known to man, Turned out to be an ABS sensor (£30 fix). Mine never had any issues in gears though. All the warning lights you mention talk to the ABS system in one shape or another. Get it plugged in and post the errors :) My money is an ABS sensor has gone

Last edited:
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/445712/ I made a thread recently. Your issue and lights sounds similar. I had every warning light known to man, Turned out to be an ABS sensor (£30 fix). Mine never had any issues in gears though. All the warning lights you mention talk to the ABS system in one shape or another. Get it plugged in and post the errors :) My money is an ABS sensor has gone
Cheers mate was my first thought fingers crossed just worried about it going into limp and not letting me change gears!!