Advice needed - Been suspended from work

Are you going to pursue this legally at all?

I have a feeling that I'm going to be pushed out of my job very soon. Things are being said, warnings are being threatened and for things that are either untrue or twisted! Grrrrrrr!

filipharvey said:
Are you going to pursue this legally at all?

I have a feeling that I'm going to be pushed out of my job very soon. Things are being said, warnings are being threatened and for things that are either untrue or twisted! Grrrrrrr!

If they are doing this keep a dairy of events and exactly what happened.

I'm currently going through their appeal process, so wait to see what happens there before I decide if to go any further.

When did you buy your Macbook Pro TDI, unlikely I sold it to you, as I would be behind the Genius Bar.

Backdrifts said:
If they are doing this keep a dairy of events and exactly what happened.
Thanks, I will be doing so.

Mart said:
I'm currently going through their appeal process, so wait to see what happens there before I decide if to go any further.
Well good luck, whatever happens mate!

Mart said:
When did you buy your Macbook Pro TDI, unlikely I sold it to you, as I would be behind the Genius Bar.

The guys was early twenties, blondish hair, glasses and geeky looking, does this sound like you lol. We bought it last Spring time.

haha, no not me, I'm late twenties, don't have blonde hair or glasses. How you liking your MacBook Pro?

Very nice, still not very Mac conversent yet, but it's a start. Mostly use it for on-line transactions etc.