TT wheels on my 2004 A4 SPORT

Andy D

Reaction score
I've been offered a set of TT 18" wheels for 350 quid.

I really like the wheels on my car and can't picture what the TT ones would look like.

Whats the general consensus, should I stick with my 17" 5 spokes

or

buy the 18" lots of spokes

any issues with handling/ride with moving to 18's?

If anyone has a piccie of a black b6 on TT wheels can you point me in the right direction.

PM me your email address or msn and i will send pics not got the pics on a website to link to.

I almost bought a set of 18" off an A3 but they wouldnt fit. The spacing of the bolt hole is different. i think the tt has the same hubs as the A3 so you should check this before buying.
I changed my 17" 9 spoke for 18" 9 spoke and it has improved the ride and handling. i have 2 kids and was concerned about it getting too rough when i put 18" on but it is fine.
Only issue is that my missis drives the car and the rims have been kerbed 8-(

Yes A3/TT share the same 4 x 100mm PCD, A4 upwards is 112mm PCD so they won't fit.

hi, they are correct my 18" TT wheels are replicas made for the A4 etc.. Pics on the way anyway so you can decide if you want to go down the replica root.

I have a genuine set of 18inch TT/RS design wheels with GOOD tyres. Open to offers around the price you are thinking of paying... Need to sell them to buy a nice stand for my LCD TV !!!!!

Andy

Chuck up some pics of alloys and a4 and ill do a wee photoshopping