Highest mileage

m40rcd

Sunny Delight
Reaction score
Just wondering what is the highest mileage on an audi. Just spoke to my mate, a taxi driver and his A4 tdi p reg is on 300,000.

Has anyone got one with higher mileage?

My Audi 80 gave up at 267k not long ago, but I had a lift in an A4 tdi avant taxi in Cardiff about 6months ago and that had 330k on the clock, not sure if it's still going now though.

apparently theres a taxi in bridgend, a 53 plate octavia with 230k miles on it, apparently its "running like a little watch too" lol

Not an audi granted, but there was an Ulster Bus in Belfast with a big sticker down the side of it saying "This bus has 8 million genuine miles"

Pure class.

I had 251k on my previous Passat, not an Audi but still VAG.
110 tdi engine.

Mine might not be the highest (A4 53-plate) at 142K but I do 36K per year and intend to keep it at least 2 years. Think I might start a thread following its progress/repairs over that time ;)

Theres an A6 in Derry that has 360k and the guy treats her like his baby, serviced every 4k and nothing but the best of dealer parts and she looks like she's only out of the showroom :hubbahubba:

TINTMASTER said:
Theres an A6 in Derry that has 360k and the guy treats her like his baby, serviced every 4k and nothing but the best of dealer parts and she looks like she's only out of the showroom :hubbahubba:

Blimely.. he must have deep pockets if he services it every 4K

m40rcd said:
Just wondering what is the highest mileage on an audi. Just spoke to my mate, a taxi driver and his A4 tdi p reg is on 300,000.

Has anyone got one with higher mileage?

My B6 1.8T quattro has just hit 170,000 (2001)

Check this out, I have not changed discs or pads in 120k miles,

Only things I have had go wrong are as follows

1 x heater motor
1 x Fuel pump
1x water jacket at back of engine.

It's had 2 cam belts, and water pumps etc, I service it when I can be bothered.

It has just had its MOT test too and has never failed an MOT, infact my previous Audi never failed a test either.

Thats why i buy Audis :)

Thats a cracking bit of history. I must admit the body styling and reliability convinced me over a BMW and Mercedes. :hi:

An acquaintance of mine told me about a Passat TDi that is in use as a taxi with >400,000 on the clock. Says you can't tell, apart from the s/wheel is worn smooth and the gearlever gaiter has split everywhere. When I last saw it 18 months ago, it had done ~280,000.

It's still on it's original engine and box but, "it has had a new clutch". Never !