Next Northern Meet Tuesday 14th January

DavidT

Reaction score
To be held at the White House Pub, near Ripponden, close to M62 J23, 7pm onwards.

Please post here if you are coming along. I will put directions on as well if anyone needs them.

David

i will be there if the snow stops. that pub is higher than a high thing on a high day. still the mixed grill will warm us up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dont know exactly how many miles it is but its easily acsessable from the motorway so would only take about 40mins /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As mentioned on the other board, I will be going to this meeting.

This will be an "Audi enthusiast" meeting - all people are welcome regardless of whether you post more on A-S.net or T-S.net.

AL

David,

Yeah, otherwise it would be me sat in one corner on my own, representing Audi-Sport.net, and everyone else in the other corner representing Tyresmoke.net. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

AL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wahay, first post, I'm back.

Okay, first meeting, are we gonna fight those ts.net to$$ers or what? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Al, you'll be up for a scrap right?

We could organise some sort of Quadrophenia event...

you know.. AS and TS mass brawl on the beaches of Brighton.. park all the Audi's on the sea front /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Think the Whitehouse has a function room, I think we should hold the brawl in there - too cold outside! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AL

Seriously though, if it is going to be a "this forum vs that forum" type of meeting, with petty name calling, dredging up old issues, then I will not waste my petrol.

If the meeting turns out that way, then it will be a shame. As all previous meetings (which I started by the way) have been very good.

AL

LOL mate.. It'll be just as before I'm sure...

when it comes down to cars we're all in the same boat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Dave

Steve,

I could see the joke before, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif just wanted to say that I'm not going to a meeting if its going to be a this forum vs that forum.

I just want to talk about cars and Audi's and oggle Gaunty's daughter just like before!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AL

That's why were all still going mate, Gaunty's the one to point the finger at for this little wind up! lol. Funny is what it is and funny is what it will stay.

Thanks god we have "Mark All Read" to clear bith forums of the stuff we dont read. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tell a dense Southerner - how far from Manchester is that 'cos I am up there that week !

[/ QUOTE ]

well then you dense southerner are you going to turn up for some northern hospitality and proper food /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry Al if it was me or my part, but I can't sit by and watch things go to hell, I have to at least try and do something even if some people think I'm just stirring up the sh1t or making it worse. I'm sure that if you came to the meeting you'd realise we are all just Audi fans and don't hold any bad feelings towards anyone.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tell a dense Southerner - how far from Manchester is that 'cos I am up there that week !

[/ QUOTE ]

well then you dense southerner are you going to turn up for some northern hospitality and proper food /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Deep fried Mars Bar and a pint of bitter it is then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Deep fried Mars Bars are a Scottish dish, we eat fish and chips and mushy peas and when we are at this pub we have the mixed grill, lovely! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Come on guys - I'll be up in the scary North all on my ownsome !

Who's volunteering to rescue me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I think you'll find we are all very friendly, no scary people up here. The pub is out on the moors though, very much like that pub on American Wearwolf in London, but don't let that put you off.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Deep fried Mars Bar and a pint of bitter it is then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Distance wise the centre of man'cr is about 181 miles from Windsor, i'm fromt here ish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Think you may have to go to Wigan etc for the mars bars, anyway why go all they way up there for them? they're made on ur doorstep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

I will be there and I expect it to be just as good as the last one, except mixed grill instead of mexican chicken for me.

Managed every NW meet so far,(I think) Can't see a reason to miss this one. See you all there. Compare Chrissy presents. Socks and undies. (Thats yours Jo, OK) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Balls, can't come on tuesday lads, her indoors has to go to a meeting that evening so I'm stuffed. I would have liked to see Rachel give Al and Steve a good slap too, next time maybe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Balls, can't come on tuesday lads, her indoors has to go to a meeting that evening so I'm stuffed. I would have liked to see Rachel give Al and Steve a good slap too, next time maybe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bl**dy Hell Rich, I asked for this meeting to be moved to Tuesday to make it easier for both you and PhilT to attend. Phil's off with the southern poofs for a couple of days and now you cry off too! That's the last time I go out of my way to help you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now get 'er indoors sorted or just bring all the kids along - they can sit it Steve's car, munch on some pork scratchings and watch a DVD with the volume up so loud that the pub shakes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When's the next one then, February 12th? Gonna get to this one if it kills me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif