A3 quattro parts

mat20vt

Reaction score
all being well, should have new car next sat.looking around for parts, and theres lots listed for A3 1.8t, S3, but very little listed for A3 quattro.will parts from a S3 work on a A3 quattro?

I dont think that it is an automatic assumptionthat S3 stuff will fit. Check carefully as I know that my rear brakes (TDi Q), are common to an Audi TT, not S3 or A3 1.8tQ.

HTH

i'll just double check when i order stuffexhaust fmic and susspension are the grey ares. wheels, spacers, brakes etc are self explanatory

Engine wise, you need to look at 1.8T stuff and not S3. The 1.8T Quattro engine has a single intercooler with the inlet manifold on the same side as a normal 1.8T sport, the S3 has twin side mount intercoolers with the inlet rotated 180 degrees. Transmission wise, the 4wd system is pretty much the same, but the S3 runs a wider track with different front struts that allows for little camber adjustment, not too sure about the rear suspension differences though.

HTH

i just look for bit listed as a3 1.8t as there the same , yours must be ajq code?

lol not sure. i ment to look for engine code when i saw car yesterday. blokes away in france for few days now