Soon to be Audi Owner!

NobberUK

VAG Junkie
Reaction score
Morning Guys and Girls!

Thought I would introduce myself and say hello!

My name is Paul and I'm 29. I live in Newbury Berkshire and at present drive 1 of 2 cars. My company Leon Cupra R which is in the classifieds section.

I also have a Modeified Mk5 Golf GTi.

In the new year, end of Jan time I will be the owner of a Audi A4 2.0Tdi S-line Avant! Crikey, what a mouthfull! It's currently about 18 months old with 30k on the clock but i'm taking it on from one of my colleagues.

I will start to mod it as soon as I get it so will no doubt stick some pictures up when it's been sorted.

So for now, Hi to everyone and it's nice to find a forum specificly for Audi's.

Cheers

Nobber aka Paul.

Wee done on the Audi ... Had an even bigger mouthful motor a year or two back... here goes... A4 2.0T Quattro Avant S-Line Special Edition in Phantom Black of course.. with Sun Roof, Music etc.. Nice motors don't need extensive modding IMHO!!

Cheers

Rick:jump:

It won't be extensive Rick, i'm nearly 30 now so i'm getting too old for all that stuff!

Visually, it'll just have a set of 19's and a drop on some coils.

Performance it'll get a remapped and probably an exhaust.

Inside i'll replace the speakers front and rear, put in my headunit from the Leon and perhaps a small sub to keep me amused.

The Golf is subtle too:

DSCF5529Large.jpg

Nearly 30 eh... I was running around in XR3i's 115bhp when I was your age with 185/60 x 14 big Pirelli tyres! Shows my age you +22!!

The Gti looks nice, are they RS6 alloys? Beware going too big on the A4, buggers up the ride. The standard 18in are fine, mine had the Special Edition 20 spoke 18 in (also on TT Sport I think) looked good on a Phantom Black shiny motor!! Can't wait for my TT in March on 19 in 7 spokes Phantom Black/Red... no mods required.:rulez:

Hi Paul,

Seen your Golf around on www.golfmkv.com (was on there myself, we have chatted before).
You'll love the Avant over the Golf, I swapped my old GT for a 2.0TDi S-Line Avant and its awesome to drive, glad I changed it! Mine's got the privacy glass from new, which sets it off a treat along a few other odds n ends. Maybe a remap in the future, who knows!!

Welcome aboard

Cheers guys! All i have to do is wait now, but the plans are in moition and it won't be long!

Mr Sixx - I'm actually keeping the golf aswell. The Avant will be replacing my Leon Cupra R! So i'll have the best of both worlds on the drive, the Avant for practicality and the golf for stupidity!