iphone...thinking of buying

gkf9

Reaction score
Does anyone no of any websites they have used to buy a unlocked iphone
that can be unlocked to any sim with all the features working??

Thinking of buying one but no there is a lot of scammers about,just need
a decent genuine website that can be trusted?

Thanks for any pointers

be careful about trying to unlock the i phone, my friend got one and has tried to have it unlocked by someone, cant remember where/who did it now, but it crashe dhte phone and wouldnt reboot, so he took it back to o2 saying he dropped it and it wouldnt work, thinking he could claim on his insurance, but they have come back to him telling him the can tell he has tried to unlock it, and wont replace it for free under the insurance

he only wanted to unlock it as he to use it on orange as he reckons they have better deals, but im sure he thick as he is tied to 18month contract with o2 for the i phone and he was going to open another contract?..................not sure how that would be cheaper lol

Also beware of chinese copies

Yes, you have to be very careful with unlocking the iPhone, Apple do release updates, which do make the iPhone not function if it's been unlocked.

if you buy the iphone from france then the 3 months updating will not affect your phone as france dont have locked phones all phones are permently unlocked...read it in ' The Sun' newspaper

I've used one and i didn't like it at all, it's big, clumsy and becomes very slow when its got a fair bit stored on it.

Not to mention the cost and fairly rubbish tarrif from o2.

If you really want one i'd say wait 6 months until its available for free/ on better tarrifs and the phones bugs have been worked out

The second Iphone is meant to be far superior to the 1st gen ones. My mobile phone suppliers wouldn't sell me one because they have been sent the current one for trials. There response to it is that if it hadn't been made by apple then no -one would buy it because there are much better phones on the market. However Apple have responded by putting the 2nd gen model out with a much better spec, in-built camera etc..