How much should I be asking? Advice please

IDUA3

In Audi Heaven
Reaction score
Due to me getting a company A3 I am going to have to sell my own, reluctantly i may add!

It's a ming blue A3 1.8T sport, T reg, 86k on the clock, 18" RS4 replica wheels, Parrot bluetooth system and thats about it really. I bought the car last Feb and have only put 7K on it since. Everything else as standard, absolutley prestine condition inside and out apart from a slight scuff on one of the wheels - easily repairable. Full audi service history apart from the cambelt due to the ridiculous peice Audi wanted! Will be looking for a quickish sale as my insurance is due at the beginning of March and my new car comes at beginning of Feb.

Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciatted.

17 veiws and not one opinion! Please people, Ive no experience in selling cars!

One thread should be enough dude! Check your other for reply.

What else is on the car?

From the pic looks like its lowered and has some skirts on it?

3-4 K though depending on Service history i guess?

Mines a similar age and mileage so i'll be keeping mine till i run it into the ground.

Seriously dont think its worth selling at that price.

Jason

IDUA3 said:
Due to me getting a company A3 I am going to have to sell my own, reluctantly i may add!

It's a ming blue A3 1.8T sport, T reg, 86k on the clock, 18" RS4 replica wheels, Parrot bluetooth system and thats about it really. I bought the car last Feb and have only put 7K on it since. Everything else as standard, absolutley prestine condition inside and out apart from a slight scuff on one of the wheels - easily repairable. Full audi service history apart from the cambelt due to the ridiculous peice Audi wanted! Will be looking for a quickish sale as my insurance is due at the beginning of March and my new car comes at beginning of Feb.

Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciatted.

3k:icon_thumright: ish I guess

ive just let my 1.8T on a t plate go px for £2k with 126k on clock, bottom book was £1500 and was worth approx £1350 trade, your books at £2200 clean at trade price, id try it at £3500 to start with then be prepared to drop to £3k if necessary- without looking at auto trader - have a look on there to see what they are going for.

I just sold my 1.6 on a t plate for £2700, private. 95k on the clock, lowered, spoiler, stereo and full service history. I asked for £3k.

i sold my old ming blue 's' plate turbo sport for £3150 about 2 months ago:music: , 138k on clock...