**FIRST MEET OF 2008...MARCH 2nd**

Jampublic said:
A34 i hate that road! :sorry:

There are the cherwell services jct 10 on the M40, 2 junctions before Gaydon!

Yea i hate that road too but dont have many other choices really. Hmm 2 junctions before could be a bit pointless. What you think?

Pointless? We are passed that, we are driving to see other peoples cars! ;)

So might as well! :)

Well I am still waiting for the locals here to get in contact, I think it will be a last might bit minute!

When you planning to leave?

Jampublic said:
Pointless? We are passed that, we are driving to see other peoples cars! ;)

So might as well! :)

Well I am still waiting for the locals here to get in contact, I think it will be a last might bit minute!

When you planning to leave?

Ha ha yea good point. Erm will probably leave mine at about 10 ish aiming to get there just after 12. Will have to work out how long it takes to get from the services to the meet.

What cracking weather we had today, perfect car cleaning weather!

No excuses for dirty cars tomorrow!:noway: :lmfao:

will anyone be bringing a laptop with vagcom?

nilz18t said:
will anyone be bringing a laptop with vagcom?

I have got VAG COM on my lappy dude but my battery probably lasts about 20 minutes. Sorry buddy

Just a reminder to all.

The meet is on from 12pm til 5pm TOMORROW!!!!!:faint:

The venue is The Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon.

Located literally minutes from Junction 12 off the M40 and very well signposted.:readit:

If you get lost call Nick or Calvin on 07805 203305 or 07967 657195.

Set to be a nice relaxed, chilled day in the company of like minded Audi dudes and dudettes!:rockwoot:

OH!
No R8.
The boy is not going to be happy.
Good job he saw a white R8 and a black one on the way home from his Nan's tonight.

Make sure you all get plenty of pictures for those of us who can't make it to the meet. Make us all jealous seeing what we're missing!:blownose:

I'll be there all being well, nice drive from here to the Heritage Centre:hubbahubba:

TRS1 said:
I'll be there all being well, nice drive from here to the Heritage Centre:hubbahubba:
Where you coming from? Your profile says "Button Moon":faint: Now that would be a drive and a half!:lmfao:

cal1470 said:
Where you coming from? Your profile says "Button Moon":faint: Now that would be a drive and a half!:lmfao:

Last time I had some trouble entering earths atmosphere (you know, bit of a bumpy ride) Does anyone know what the weather will be over Warwickshire tomorrow? Hopefully won't be to bad as I'll be delivering Lottie's cup cakes....

Can't believe I'm gonna miss Lotties cupcakes too! :crying:

I think the next meet should be over here! Make it easier for me to get too!

Well see you all there, hoping for dry conditions! :)

Morning boys and girls,

The weather looks and I'll have no excusses for people not being there today. :no:

If anyone gets lost then please don't hesitate to call me.

07805 203 305

Or me....07967 657195:icon_thumright:

And yes Nick the weather does look cracking for today!

Hope everyone has a good time today. And don't forget to take pictures :icon_thumright: .

Thanks to everyone who came today, the next event is going to in a few months May or June time we think. Pics will be posted shortly.

Nick

And I second that...Huge thanks to all that made it today. Good to meet everyone and hope everyone had a good time!:applaus:

Had a wicked drive home. Demolished £20 of optimax in 45 miles!

mikeyquattro said:

Glad you enjoyed the drive home dude, hope you enjoy the drive to the next meet just as much:icon_thumright:

Big thanks to Nick and Calvin for organising the meet. Really good day, look forward to seeing the pics and to the next meet. Hopefully it'll be a bit warmer lol.

Thx 4 everybody for nice meet.
I have to check my photos wich I made,and soon I drop the link.

Magic said:
Thx 4 everybody for nice meet.
I have to check my photos wich I made,and soon I drop the link.

Glad you enjoyed today. Hope to see you all at the next meet.:icon_thumright:

mikeyquattro said:
Jeeesus
nice motor by the way

A good meet, a really good turn out. A summer event should be fantastic. Good effort guys.

Some of the driving I saw on the M40 on the way home left somewhat to be desired, but I am sure you know who you are.

Yeah, thumbs up for Cal and Nick for organising the meet:icon_thumright: , good thing I got there just after 2, everyone started to leave around 3ish, it was freeeeeezing! :cold:

Jo at least you got to see them...lol....i was running on Indian timing!!!

It was cold, but from what i saw, it was a very good turnout and im pretty sure the summer one will defo be bigger and better!!!

Good work guys....

Keep it up!!!

Nilz

You know i'm only messing.....glad you enjoyed today and want to come to the next one.:friends: