New Shiney Rims

StephenBogan

Reaction score
Thought I'd post a pic of me new rims to see what you all think? Had 19" RS4's liked them but fancied a change. Take a bit of getting used to all the same, there looks as though there is hardly any wheel there compaired to the old RS4's. Honest opinions! I've got the flack jacket on and ready! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Maybe they are a touch too "bling" for me, but they doo look good mate, you just need some huge brakes underneath them now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

They are fox RS5 (still in keeping with the RS theme!) stainless rimed. Sold the RS4's to my mate.

Big breaks would be nice! Not got enough poppy at the mo but! Baby on the way in just over three weeks time, can imagine the Mrs's if I spent £1k on breaks just after buying these! She'd probably go early!

they look superb mate!

Good luck with the baby

Rims look nice mate, although I especially like that CAT modification on the rear bumper, very individual /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
TimboA3T said:
Rims look nice mate, although I especially like that CAT modification on the rear bumper, very individual /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah wasn't it the cats tail that was meant to hang out the boot and not the head. Wheels are nice maybe you could squeeze along to the next scottish meet before your good lady drops??? Your missus was very patient at the last one!!