Thieving Swines!!

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
...read in my paper tonight about the thieves and their fetish for Private numberplates, over 80 stolen in 2 months here in Leicester,Fcukas!!!

Why would they take private plates though other than Normal plates??:think:

oh ****, i best becarefull then

where about in leicester are you

Im in Wigston! You??

I put a 500W bulb in my security light this evening and adjusted the Sensor, Mrs is moaning though because it might be a little too Bright but I want to make sure my whole street lights up when anyone goes near my car!!:)

lol good lad. these friggin robbing t**ts need to grow up and get a job!

I haven't heard of that kind of thing going on round here tbh, but I do have Privy Plates on so i'll certainly be on the look out :asskicking:

They will have a job nicking mine,bolted with security bolts and a load of silicone behind it.
Takes a ****** long sharp knife to free them.

J7USS said:
Im in Wigston! You??

I put a 500W bulb in my security light this evening and adjusted the Sensor, Mrs is moaning though because it might be a little too Bright but I want to make sure my whole street lights up when anyone goes near my car!!:)

live in oadby, suprised ive only seen your car once,

if your plate goes missing tonight it wasnt me lol

rickparmar said:
live in oadby, suprised ive only seen your car once,

if your plate goes missing tonight it wasnt me lol

lol Now I know what area to look in!!

Yeah quite surprised I havnt seen you around either. Mind you I spend alot of time in my Berlingo!woo-hooo, Serious power at the wheels,lol!!

Always see loads of S3's though, Maybe Im just ****** Ignorant!:huh:

J7USS
I live in leicestershie, not seen you about either.
what they taking the private plates for,just as cover plates or something i guess whilst out robbin some other poor bast**d.
only just got our plate back after having a golf stolen with it on and the insurance company wouldnt release the plate back to us for over a year.
never did see the car again!
by the way have any of you leicester guys got vagcom.
lea

1wheel where about do you live ?

your housing area looks familar, bushby any chance ? or bryant homes lol

Ahh, I was gonna say Hamilton Estate!!:wacko: Never Mind, Well I cant believe neither of us have crossed Paths yet!
You watch, we'll be crossing paths all the time now.

as for VagCom LEA, I dare not get one, Ill be plugging it in all the time checking!:)

Sleepless nights :unsure:

...oh yeah, it was in the leicester mercury about them taking the plates and using them for fill ups etc but I still dont get why they are taking Private plates more than the standard prefix.:huh:

1wheelonly said:
coalville mate

sadly:blownose:

Coalvilles alright, Im off their tommorow night to Passion...

Im also from fabulous Leicestershire, albeit the **** end of it near Nuneaton.

unkle said:
Coalvilles alright, Im off their tommorow night to Passion...

Im also from fabulous Leicestershire, albeit the **** end of it near Nuneaton.

Actually, Im originally from Surrey, a really posh bit of Surrey.

When my old man came out of the Army, he had pretty much the pick of the country of where to move and settle down.

To this day, Im gobsmacked as to why they picked Hinckley...

1wheelonly said:
HINCKLEY !!!
thats just up the road,
do you have vagcom, UNCLE ?

No chance, I have to get a mate to put air in my tyres..

What do you need doing?

james0808 said:
They will have a job nicking mine,bolted with security bolts and a load of silicone behind it.
Takes a ****** long sharp knife to free them.
#

That means they will damage Your car even more if You are unlucky enough to become a victim !!

unkle said:
No chance, I have to get a mate to put air in my tyres..

What do you need doing?

a general check mainly.
also tell the car it now has satnav,
activate the satnav to the dis,
activate the beep on alarm,
close windows with key etc etc etc.
and any other mess about bits i could have turned on.

ChuckH said:
#

That means they will damage Your car even more if You are unlucky enough to become a victim !!

Why does it,just means they either leave them or break them instead of nicking them,saving me loads of hassle.
Nicked or broke you still need to buy new ones so cant loose.

Might aswell leave all my doors open,just incase someone damages my car before they nick it.

james0808 said:
Why does it,just means they either leave them or break them instead of nicking them,saving me loads of hassle.
Nicked or broke you still need to buy new ones so cant loose.

Might aswell leave all my doors open,just incase someone damages my car before they nick it.
I agree,why should we make it easy for the mofo piece of shits?!
Hinkleh eh? I ain't far from there and I used to work not far from the Lime Kilns pub,goto the Longshoot quite often for sunday lunch which is very good.

PS No I haven't got Vagcom

unkle said:
Actually, Im originally from Surrey, a really posh bit of Surrey.

When my old man came out of the Army, he had pretty much the pick of the country of where to move and settle down.

To this day, Im gobsmacked as to why they picked Hinckley...

....and they picked hinkley?Im with you on that one,Why??

I used to go to the Club over there in my younger days called the Zoo.Now that was a ***** hole.

Its true though, why make it easy for them.
My old man used to leave his door open but the thick shits still done his window,lol!

J7USS said:
....and they picked hinkley?Im with you on that one,Why??

I used to go to the Club over there in my younger days called the Zoo.Now that was a ***** hole.

Still is, called Elements, pound a drink night on thursday is about the only thing going for it, havent been for ages though as 5am starts bad hangovers dont mix.

1wheelonly said:
a general check mainly.
also tell the car it now has satnav,
activate the satnav to the dis,
activate the beep on alarm,
close windows with key etc etc etc.
and any other mess about bits i could have turned on.

Try Farmers Skoda in Leicester, they quoted me a tenner to recode my key, cant imagine what you want doing to be loads more.

J7USS said:
Im in Wigston! You??

i have 2 x 500w search lights looking onto my drive, if i feel the need to, i move the wifes car to the front of the drive - she has a citroen c3 :) .

J45SON said:
i have 2 x 500w search lights looking onto my drive, if i feel the need to, i move the wifes car to the front of the drive - she has a citroen c3 :) .

The other halfs Mk3 Astra is always parked in front of mine at night, mostly because she uses her car more than mine but it also hides my car from view pretty much!!

Ive got the issue now of moving 3 different vehicles around on my drive now because im para something is going to happen to it,not just the plate thieves but actual car thieves,it starting to get a little hot around here again!Does my head in shifting mine, the mrs and my works van all the time but id rather do that so mine can be in my front room!!!.. :)

J7USS said:
Im in Wigston! You??

Is it easy to adjust the sensor??

my mates number plate got stolen last week,

and someone stole the bmw badge of my dads car in the driveway

Grae said:
Is it easy to adjust the sensor??

Easy done, Underneath the sensor itself is 2 twist buttons.
Problem with mine is it lights up when the neighbours are on their front....and my house is a semi with an Ally way in between us.:) Cant be too careful!!

rickparmar said:
my mates number plate got stolen last week,

and someone stole the bmw badge of my dads car in the driveway

What area Rick??
...reason I ask is a couple of twits got caught taking my mates rs4 center caps last week on his golf - the plum let them go before giving them a clap round their heads!!:no:

Someone tried to get in my house via back door couple weeks ago and I just cant explain what sick fantasy I have for the next visitor if there is one!!:yes:
this time ill make sure I have some form of clothing on before attempting to run down the street commando styleeeee:sadlike:

number plates was at dmu area, student halls

bmw badge in oadby

am investing in cctv now, which only records if there is movement and records straight on to your harddrive

J7USS said:
Someone tried to get in my house via back door couple weeks ago and I just cant explain what sick fantasy I have for the next visitor if there is one!!:yes:
this time ill make sure I have some form of clothing on before attempting to run down the street commando styleeeee:sadlike:

Ive got a can of WD40,a hammer and a nice samuari sword(just incase),if they do run im quite a good shot with my hammer.:haudrauf:

Did think of the sword but I reckon id be banged up for Murder if I caught them so I opted for a Blunt object.:)