Parcel Line - You're having a laugh

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
These kind folks tried to deliver my M3 lip spoiler I ordered for my car but unfortunately I hadn't got back from work in time. No problem I thought I'll give them a bell as the card they left had a number on it. I phoned the number to be greeted with an automated service offering me 2 options.

1. Select a working day to re-deliver (I work Mon to Fri).
2. Pay an additional £11 to get it delivered on Saturday.

Ended up having to look up their contact details on line and sitting on hold for 20mins before speaking to somebody. After about 15mins of mucking about on the phone the operated finally agreed to deliver the item to my work address. Will see what happens Monday now I spose.

Rant over, I feel better now

I had the same with DHL and o2.

Ordered the phone wed morning, expected it on the thurs. They tried to deliver on the friday but I was at uni. I got a card with dhl home on it with a different number to the normal dhl. Tried calling the number over 50 times and never got an answer and just a answer machine message saying please try again later. So called the normal dhl people who could not help at all as they said they are totally different even though are in the same depot.

I was furious, I sent a friend who worked next to the depot to ask if I could collect it and they said no have to rearrange delivery for next tues at the earliest.

I then called o2 and they gave me the drivers mobile number and he had just finished but offered to move the parcel so I could pick it up on sat morning. I suggested he just bring it now and he umm and awwwed and then agreed.

I gave him a tenner for his troubles as was not convinced I would get the parcel on the sat after the past fuss.

Anytime I get a package delivered I always put in the instructions bit, my mobile number and ask that the delivery driver rings me 5 or 10mins before he reckons he is due at my house. I work locally and am always about the town (employed by local council) so am never far away.

Does'nt always work though!:keule: