BOURNEMOUTH pub meeting!

Mike.M

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Been taking to Madix who is also from Bournemouth and was wondering if there are any others from or near on the forum that would like to come for a drink etc... on Sunday or other appropiate time that suits everyone?

Destination to be decided still.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Excellent!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Any ideas on pub with car park..........going to be nice and sunny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif this Sunday if that day is ok?

Baker's Arms (the one at the end of the Upton Bypass)? Large beer garden to admire our babies being admired by those who are yet to experience the joy of owning one lol!!!

Sounds good...........2pm this Sunday (4th) at the Bakers Arms (end of the Upton Bypass)

Hi guys,

I used to live in Bournemouth but my parents still live there, so I'll be up for the next one as I quite frequently go back to see them and my mates... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Keep me informed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers,

Chris

25th April or 9th May seems to be the best dates with people for the next meeting.............opinions?

I know Madix on holiday soon and getting the car chipped on the 16th and Excursion is about on the 25th I believe

Hi guys,

How does Sunday 18th sound at the HolesBay Pub in Poole next door to Jacksons Mercedes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, unless there is another desired location?