Imagine how much it'd cost

New bonnet

New bumper front

New Skirts

New Bumper rear

New exhaust

Painting

Just to make your A3 (more than likely 1.6 too) look like that

you might aswell buy a new shape, rather than trying to make it look like a new shape...they are coming down quite a bit now.... Lambo style doors should only be on Lambo's IMO.

Front bumper doesnt look too bad, but reckon it'd look to big in the flesh.... the wheels look tiny, drowned by the bodykit....

You can bet anyone carrying this kit will end up on Barryboys website in no time

Whats all the 'kebab shop worker' all about. lol. the kit looks absolute ********...... if i had a gun and saw sum 1 in that.... jeees, whats the world come to. Audis are ment to be kept oem... subtly modified, there not chuffing novas!!! IMO of course. lol

kebab shop worker's car syndrome... ie all the old chaved up cars from a few years ago that have since therefore lost all of their value, due too the crappy mods, that then tend to end up in the hands of kebab shop workers who are the only ones who will buy the cars or be happy to be seen in them.
Due too my line of work and the fact that theres tones of kebab shops on the same street as the club I work at... I see this on a regular basis.