votex rear on

chris_20

Reaction score
couple of little teasers for u boys, apologies for the crap fone pics. better pics are imminent. just need to save up for that dual exhaust now....its never ending!

photo0057av0.jpg

photo0058tr1.jpg

Completion Chris!! It doesnt look Nose heavy anymore eh..;)

cheers lads, yer its finally looking level but until i get that exhaust itll never look its best!

Well done, looks good for a fibre glass copy, but then its all in the skill of a good body shop!! Top priority needs to be the exhaust though, save your beer money this month & drink diamond white before they wack up the duty on it, you'll have the cash in no time!!

Yep that looks spot on :)

What is the quality like? What is the fit like? How much did the spraying and fitting cost?

Job well done - pleased for you Chris. Car looks complete.

cheers lads. i must give credit were credits due, the quality of the kit is excellent, its fits nicely dont get me wrong theres a bit on the driver side which could be a tad closer to the bodywork but it wouldnt be noticed if it wasnt pointed out the bodyshop done the best they could to get it to bond closer!! also credit to the bodyshop, cracking lads in there who done a great job over 4 days, but my wallet took a direct hit with £250 painting and fitting price tag! but it wasnt just a case of painting and fitting, the original bumper needed painting black and the 2 exhaust holes cut out. also had the headlights aligned so all in all im very happy but the wallet isnt.hopefully ill be getting the exhaust in a couple months time!o and pav thanks for the chat about the seller mate, put my mind at rest!

Reactions: Leon tfsi
yeah that looks really nice, wish i could afford to get a kit fitted on mine. :(

Looks nice Chris, bet you're dying to get that exhaust on now! I always thought yours was a 1.8T for some reason.

cheers lads,appreciate it.
golf- really cnt wait to get the exhaust on, wish it was a 1.8t cause at least then it would have some sorta dual exhaust to speak off to fill the holes while im saving up for a proper exhaust

I thought it was a 1.8t too. Looks well though regardless.Like the level it sits at too!:icon_thumright:

i know this fella who sells it pav if ya want his details??..... lol

chris_20 said:
i know this fella who sells it pav if ya want his details??..... lol

Ha Ha very funny! think i'l try dealers. Last time I called they were less that £200 now is that with or without the mesh etc is another question...

my dealers wanted £210 for one a month back, thats silly money thou. stafford audi had 2 on ebay a few weeks back, both went for around £90

Looks sweet Chris, good choice!!! Big-up for the 2.0's. Yes, that does include mine..just!!! 1 week without any probs!!!!!:~)

Looks sweet Chris, good choice!!! Big-up for the 2.0's. Yes, that does include mine..just!!! 1 week without any probs!!!!!:~)

You need to get the Bird ***** off your garage door mate, Acid!!!:sadlike:

luvly jubly, best kit for the A4 the votex imo!
that the exact kinda exhaust im after, what size tips are they? they fill the reccesses nicely without looking to big. also did you get it custom made?