hello to you all

umotek

Reaction score
hello everyone, my name is philippe, i live in perth, western australia
At the moment i drive a mazda mx6 turbo but hopefully trade it in for an audi s4 quattro
Is there anyone on this forum from perth? or australia? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif
god i love these little graemlins /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

4_6_8.gif
Welcome to the forum, Audi-Sport.net has quite a loyal following of members from Oz. BTW, how much is an S4 in AU$?

hey andy, hows it going?
An s4 id suspect would go for around 40 to 5ogrand, theres not many for sale in perth. Theres an 1999 a4 1.8T quattro in todays paper for $36,999. Theres also 2002 a4 1.8T quattro thats $60,000!!!
Audis are bit expensive over here.
What about in the UK?

Hey and welcome

I have been perth twice in the last 2 years and loved it.
I drive and S3. MY boyfriend drives the S4. We were looking at the prices of them while we were out there and they seemed 2 be abit more pricey than over in the uk.

hope u enjoy it here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tanya

hello dickyS3 and tanya, happy easter and thanks for the warm welcome.
Yep audi's are bit pricey tanya but ill stop at nothing in buying one, wether it be an s4,a4 or s3 just as long its a turbo and 4wd.
Just wanna show my mates what german technology is all about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif they're into jap cars

hows it going RS4 Barry, my dream is to own an RS4 but at $165,000aus ill have to wait till i win lotto! he he
How quick are those things? arent they tuned by cosworth?

I'm not 100% sure but don't audi own "Cosworth Technology"?

hmmm dont know DickyS3. Can anybody else help on this matter?
From what i heard, Ford had a fallout with cosworth and audi has taken over as the major manufacturer.

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
I'm not 100% sure but don't audi own "Cosworth Technology"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep they most certainly do.