Pictures of my S4 Cab

Galps

Reaction score
DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

Lovely looking car, not sure on the red leather (looks a bit like its owned by the artist formally known as Prince to me!) but each to their own!

Im deffo very very jealous

Nice Cab.

Where's the original alloys??

Lurv the red leather, a definate must for a cab.

Nice car but I'm not sure why, it just doesn't really say 'S4' to me...if that makes sense?!

Nice car but I'm not sure why, it just doesn't really say 'S4' to me...if that makes sense?!

I get where you coming from. I think alot of the Cabs do look similar, there needs to be more distinction between them.

Love the leather though, not really a red leather fan but think it looks well with the silver.

Red leather rules ! I have it in my cabriolet and it makes it look great. I couldn't imagine a black cabriolet with black roof AND black leather. Same goes for silver cars, the silver leather is just too light for me, so the red and silver compliment eachother really well

The original pictures make the leather look rather bright. In this one it's not in full sun.

As for not looking like a S4 that's exacly the point. Don't get me wrong, I love a car that makes a statement, but I also like the fact the I can sit next to a beemer or porker at the lights and give my fair share.

The other thing I love is the sound of the V8, nothing beats that on a cab.

DSC_0031.jpg

A bit, no a lot, jealous mate :)
Love the red too - wouldn't have it any other way on a silver cab.

The original pictures make the leather look rather bright. In this one it's not in full sun.

As for not looking like a S4 that's exacly the point. Don't get me wrong, I love a car that makes a statement, but I also like the fact the I can sit next to a beemer or porker at the lights and give my fair share.

The other thing I love is the sound of the V8, nothing beats that on a cab.

DSC_0031.jpg
Couldnt agree with you more, Im not a fan of the S4 wheels to be honest, never really have taken to them. V8 Rumble with a Foam Induction sounds even more mean!!

Nice Cab.

Where's the original alloys??

J7USS, you have got me thinking now. What Rims would you class as original for the S4. From memory there is the 15 or 9 Spoke or what have which is 5 arm.

J7USS, you have got me thinking now. What Rims would you class as original for the S4. From memory there is the 15 or 9 Spoke or what have which is 5 arm.

S4.jpg

Avus are the orginal alloys!!

...****** ell, these pics are coming out a bit large eh!!

I didn't realise 50" were the standard size for Avus J7USS, I don't think they will fit under my wings

Just done a bit of checking, all of the wheels I quoted are optional extra's for an extra £350.

And your dead right guys Avus were on there as the standard.