HDMI

Jampublic

Taking it easy..
Reaction score
Now having a billy budget Arcade Pack Xbox 360, mine didn't come with an HDMI cable! :( Now I was a little bored in town the other day and picked one up from Game, for some thing like £11.99 or something! Any way what a difference, I am well impressed with my purchase! Just thought i would mention it and see if everyone one is playing with HDMI!! Or maybe I am a few months behind! :sorry:

How ever I do have another question, has anyone conected up their Xbox to their surround sound system? I was hoping there would be an optical output on the Xbox, but no luck on mine! I did look at the back of the TV and there might be an audi output on the HDMI, but have yet to try it out! Any suggestions?

ENjoy

yup HDMI is the mutts....... i have a surround system working off my main screen which works well enough with the xbox... although its not a direct connection, it doesnt appear to be filtered much

My 360's not got a HDMI input so i'm on VGA cable, colours are not as rich as HDMI , but better than component!

p

it depends on your tv i think, on both of my tv's vga is the clear winner, ive tried component, hdmi and vga on both and vga wins hands down.

I have a sony 42" and a lg 32".

Allan