Any tips for learning to speak French?

HTC

Reaction score
Website
www.b3ta.com
I've recently started working for a French company. At the moment I'm working a few weeks in the middle east (on a French crew) and then back home for a bit. Been listening to Michel Thomas French lesson recordings and trying my best whilst I'm out there, but I want to immerse myself in the language at home too.

Does anyone know any online places to receive French TV or other good sites for home learning.

Thanks.

One way to learn more French is to get a French girlfriend, like I had. Oh, err, wait that didn't work. "I'm not a French teacher" She said when I was trying to learn her mother tongue... then a year after we split up she decides to become a teacher of French in an English school! :think: ****** women! :lmfao:

Lots and lots of French TV channels here http://www.freeetv.com/

I gave all my old school books ert to my Aunty when she moved to France. My uncle opted to speak English in a French accent, just like the copper in Allo Allo, very very funny, and thinks he's speaking the lingo, with the occasional 'oui oui' LOL!
School stuff would be really good, and bags of it about. Escalier we had, and had tapes and work books.

When my uncle first went to France, he's a joiner by trade, and was building a house, and went to the local DIY superstore for some pipes, whichhe asked for by dropping the 'E' as you do, so was asking for a PIP! This caused great embarrassment to the girl on the tills, as pip is french for blowjob! !

Did he receive his pip from the girl? :)

The word for "tired" in french is fatigue, pronounced "fatty-gay". Makes me laugh when I hear that one.