Facelift Headlights

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
OK,

I been thinking and i dont know if its been done or if it can be done....

You know the B5 A4 facelift model, the lights on them are the other way round to the 8L S3, whereby the main light is on the outside, where as on the A3/S3, its on the inside, is there anyway of swapping them, in other words, will the A4 facelift headlights fit the A3/S3??

I think it just gives the car more of a stance, if that makes sense.....

I will try getting some pics up later to explain, im just at work at the mo, so cant post any....

Doubt it...after all the work you would need to do to accomodate the lights in the front bumper etc , then the motor it may look like the kaka.. ;-(

I understand you totally but seriously that sounds imposible without alot of body work. Unless you get prefacelift S3 lights! Here the main beam is on the outside and the full beam (flashing one) is on the inside.

This is the why i refuse to facelift my A3 plus because i dont want it anymore!
but yeah here is the differences:
fkangela38lfacelift2gd6.jpg

vlo1pcprojectorhlampre1.jpg

preta7.jpg

Ibzzzzzzzzzzzz, nice one, thats exactly what i meant, well done for understanding me, that doesnt happen often...lol.....

Clach thanks for your response, i thought it was worth a try.

Brainwave! - What if I take the indicator and main part from a pre-facelift S3 headlight and the one-piece outer cover from the facelift headlight and seal them together, would I have good looking xenons without the drawback of the main beam and full beam the wrong way round?
Anyone think its possible/has it been done before?

Give it a blast, what you got to lose....except a set of lights...lol..

Correction two sets of lights! haha!