FMIC any good?

Looks small mate, doubt it would give you much of a gain if any over your standard intercoolers

Too many joins, no takeoffs and intercooler size isnt great from what I can tell (nothing for scale to see size accurately though)

Looks nasty mate! I'd avoid bigtime.

I got the tuner-stop kit from the USA, but theyre a bunch of ******* and it took 4 months to arrive!

The same kit is now offered in the UK for a SILLY cheap price:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-VW-GOLF-M...OOLER-KIT_W0QQitemZ280217855262QQcmdZViewItem

Despite the price it's a really good quality bit of kit. The core is very well made, and the pipes fit perfectly, although they WILL be visable if you leave them silver.

It needs a bit of work to get it perfect, DV location can be tricky if you intend to keep it up near the MAF, and you will need to create your own N75 take off, but thats all easy simple stuff, and who cares when it's only £200?!

I got the tuner-stop kit from the USA, but theyre a bunch of ******* and it took 4 months to arrive!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-VW-GOLF-M...OOLER-KIT_W0QQitemZ280217855262QQcmdZViewItem

Despite the price it's a really good quality bit of kit. The core is very well made, and the pipes fit perfectly, although they WILL be visable if you leave them silver.

It needs a bit of work to get it perfect, DV location can be tricky if you intend to keep it up near the MAF, and you will need to create your own N75 take off, but thats all easy simple stuff, and who cares when it's only £200?!

is that the one you have fitted on yours?

any front pics and engine bay pics?

Ta

cheers for all the replys. I did think that it looked abit kak.

you say that you need to make your own n75 take off, how do you go about that??:wtf:

The easiest way to make your own N75 takeoff is by buying an ATP quicktap from ECS in the states.

Failing that, just chop the takeoff off your existing pipe, and JBWeld onto the new pipe.

abdus - yeah its the same one, look at pictures fo mine and prawns car for more info. You can see mine (I have the bigger core version) in a recent post entitled 'drug dealing innit'