New Pics with new KAHN alloys installed!!

NOLOGY

AUDI OWNER
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Finally i have installed my new alloys KAHN RSV 18x8 ET35 and i want to share some photos with you. More to come when the car will be cleaned throughou.Hope you like them, just for the record i moven from 17" allroad to 18" RSVs
DSC_0023.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank god i didnt touch the coilovers. I was worried that ia had to rise the car a little bit but at the end it fitted just fine no rubbing or anything...

Now they are very nice alloys, good choice there!

Yes they are nice for my taste i mean. maybe someone else dont like them. But i wanted to give a more classy look to the car not sport look and i beleive these alloys offer this thing. a more classy look..

DSC_0002.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry for the parking place guys :) just to get the picture...... Does anyone knows if i can find some AUDI center caps for these wheels? Thanks even though i like the badge of KAHN.

Thanks to you all for the good words. I am very glad that i have installed them and also because some fellow audistas :) like them.

ive had a few sets of kahn alloys excellent quality they aint cheap though but ya get what ya pay for

exactly.you pay more but you get more especially with KAHN. I had the same RSV on my MINI cooper s and i really loved them thats why i went with the same on my audi.

DSC_0025.jpg

Very tasteful, you've got a lovely looking car there :thumbsup:

Stoaks beat me to it, Get the Hood down, You in Cyprus whilst we're here in Mud n Rain!!:beee:

That is one damn Sexy cab you have there, DO you ever get it Dirty??:eyebrows:

Get some shots of it with the sunset behind it with the hood down, go on, **** me off!!:o.k:

ahahaah no its being washed at least 3 times per week :) More pictures to come with the hood down............ thanks for your comments guys its so nice to see that your work is being appreciated :) ah yes in Cyrpus we have 9 months summer it started already with 36 degrees Celsius, in august it will reach 40-42. Thats why we have beautiful sandy beaches hehehehe.

ahahaah no its being washed at least 3 times per week :) More pictures to come with the hood down............ thanks for your comments guys its so nice to see that your work is being appreciated :) ah yes in Cyrpus we have 9 months summer it started already with 36 degrees Celsius, in august it will reach 40-42. Thats why we have beautiful sandy beaches hehehehe.

....just rub it in a little further then Nology!

Thats more like our temps in Fahrenheit :cold:.

lol, yeah lets see some hood off shots, get a few Honeys in the background too..:yum:

DSC_0006.jpg
[/IMG]

Some photos of the interior also, alcantara / leather.

DSC0019.jpg
[/IMG]

My sline floor mats. nice detail i beleive.

mmm yeah now thats what Im talking about. Looks beautiful!
One of the best looking Cabs Ive seen.Good Job...

DOnt like the clear sky in the Background though, weather looks too nice..:icon_thumright:

love it, they look really nice! can anyone tell me who makes that bumper/where I can get one from? I'm looking at getting a Cabrio, but want a front end like that

Very smooth, liking this loads...that must be the only dust free car in Cyprus!

Front bumper is the Hofele one.
Nology looking at the picture of the front wheels... Have you considered some spacers to push the wheels out maybe another 5 / 8 / 10mm all round ?

I think I'm going to do this with mine to make the stance even wider (until I can afford that damn RS4 cabriolet!!)

Other than that, another nice black cabriolet like mine !!