My little niggles

ben_turbo1

Reaction score
Website
www.rsctuning.com
Hi Every one,

I just brought an Audi A3 1.9tdi after previously owning a 1.8ts.

Very happy with the performance and fuel economy but do have a few annoying problems:

1: I have the usual problem with the broken window clip so have ordered a new stronger one after reading the thread about it on this forum.Thanks
2: I have the analogue clock in the dash which is only right twice a day (broken) does anyone know if this is just a fuse or I need to take it apart and see if it is broken internally.
3: When I picked the car up the glove box catch was broken so I took it apart and put it back together correctly. I was pretty happy as it now worked again, until yesterday when I closed the glove box and I felt the internals fall apart again. My glove box is now stuck closed with no obvious way of opening it. Does anyone have any suggestions other than forcing it open?
4: Rear light bulb blown, this is a real tricky one and can't find any other thread about this offering advice. Some one said something about buying a new bulb????? Hmmmm
5: My car does not have the bose sound system fitted but it does have the twin subs in the boot, which is confusing. Has someone just replaced the single unit with a bose one or would of they had to fit the amp etc?

Thanks everyone.