Took some pics..........

S3ren

Lovely Sunshine
Reaction score
after all this **** weather:cold: finally cleaned the car....

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

looks nice mate, prey we never meet cos it'd be rude not to leave a milky substance on those lurvely wheels:laugh:

oooohim liking the alternate look black badge instead of surround

cheers fellas glad you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loving the look man! All you need to do now is de-wiper the back! Also is that merc a real 55?

yep a proper one, its me Dads i couldn't let him buy a **** one

LMs/LM Reps do look great on the S3, they suit the lines so well

Id love a set but I cant justify the price for genuine BBS (I have a hard on for BBS) and Ive seen a few S3s with them now so dunno if I could run them

Lovely tho, not usually a fan of the darker colours but suits it well

You dont own/used to own a supercharged mk2 golf vr6 did you by any chance?

Loving the look man! All you need to do now is de-wiper the back! Also is that merc a real 55?

Noooo, de wiper would ruin it...plus with the crap the S3 chucks up...you might aswell have a roll cage cos either way you wouldnt see sod all

cheers guy just need a front splitter pick one up on monday...

Oh sorry dude, its just my cousin knew a guy around here who owns/owned a silver mk2 charged golf he also used to drive around in his dads e55 amg, last i heard he bought an S3, lol sounded familiar!

thats cool ibzzzzz na i had a M3 convertible first..

Looks mean! really liking it mate, good job!

When i first bought it the finish on the body was a bit rough so i took it to my mates and he buffed it all up and basically i just clean it properly now all that two bucket stuff and using top products.

Looks sweet mate - do love those wheels on the S3....

Mind if i ask where you got your reps from? Or are they genuine?

BBSLMREPS.CO.UK has a huge back order at the moment..

J

The car's looking sweet as a nut matey. I was gonna skip getting the paint corrected on mine but now I've seen how good the black can look it's definately getting done!

Looks spot on mate, imo I think you should go for the black grill surround to match the front rings though.

Mind if i ask where you got your reps from? Or are they genuine?

BBSLMREPS.CO.UK has a huge back order at the moment..

J

Just been looking at that site, didn't realise you could get them that cheap, think I know what my bonus is going on in the summer :cool:

cheers guys, s3steve i was guna spray it first but i wanted to keep it chrome so it matched the wheels, mirrors and lights i think it looks just right but also was guna spray it red but just a thought..........

What can i say that anyone else already hasnt ! top job mate , loving the grill and those wheels.

Those wheels are defiantly looking better than you Lambo ones from before! I saw it again today out side your shop... Looks better in the flesh!!

looks awsome mate,!!!

are those genuine alloy mirrors really suite the shade of the bbs, im looking for some ally mirrors at mo definantly want genuine now me thinks!!

also where did you get the number plates looking at doing the euro theme to mine

The car looks mint mate, very very nice, loving the wheels and the grille rings, are you going to do the surround anytime???

The Merc looks good too..

Out of curiousity, is your surname Koo by any chance??