Just Curious......

Nickpap

Reaction score
Since I brought my S3 and became a member on AS a couple of months ago, I have read quite a few threads which start with "Hi guys/girls.....blah, blah, blah"
and I was wondering if there are any girl members in here with S3's?

i do remember a katy_s3 she had a green one

i see loads of girls driving them, just dont think they have an interest in modding / tuning and they were standard....

My missus is in mine more than i am !!!!!!!!!! I must admit never seen a lass driving one though

It would be good to have a female crowd in here...make things a bit more interesting!
Could you imagine meeting a fit girl who has an S3....how cool would that be??

Where do you see them Scott?? I'm in London, and since I brought mine, I haven't seen any....only a few 8P S3's.

i think you;ll find more women driving the S3 8P's for some reason lol...well thats what its like around here.....

What you really mean is you want an excuse to have cyber sex.... pervert

Not sure if this is a good idea but just popped into my head and I can't help myself.

Surprised there isn't more female drivers in this section of the forum, tis a girls car after all! Hee hee

All in good taste boys, honest!

I remember Tanya s3 too. She disappeared for ages and popped back on about 3 months back.

katy sold her S3 if i remember cost her too much i think.

If not done so already, then perhaps this is hers here?

Quote from the ad:

Current Owner professional female.
It looks the same colour and interior combo iirc? :think: Also it's not too far away from me, as she's from around this region. hmmm - I feel like columbo!

MWTMNcolumbo5.jpg

Rob :detective2:

Not sure if this is a good idea but just popped into my head and I can't help myself.

Surprised there isn't more female drivers in this section of the forum, tis a girls car after all! Hee hee

All in good taste boys, honest!

aaaaaaah.gif

snot a TT Stado

Im glad theres not any girls on here in a way because the flirting and sucking up just gets a bit boring after a while

No problem with girls that are petrol heads and love the cars, just not keen on the type that frequent alot of forums that are just velco-bums, hopping from passenger seat to passenger seat because someone has a faster car etc

Plus Im a nightmare when it comes to sexual inuendo... Id be banned within minutes!

Nick, where abouts in north london you from?

I thought this topic was about females?

First of all Nicks saying he's 'curious' :p then Ibzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is asking him where he's from... ;)

I know you guys want some girls on the board but surely things havent got THAT desperate have they!

Haha funny, you read your avatar sig lately? ring licker ey?

Yeah I put Ring Licker in there before I went to the Nurburgring...

And so what if Ive done ATM with an ex girlfriend? :p

Dammit, I knew i would get a smart **** answer from you!

Nickpap im from the bradford area (west yorkshire) pulled up next to a noggy blue 1 in a bp petrol station next to work with a blonde driving... im sure she wa eyeing mi porsche brakes up...lol. Seen a silver 1 more close to home with a women drivin... I always see em so im guessing its not there husbands etc.... if i see the noggy blue un again ill tell het about as.net..