HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY?

danotto

VAG HUNTER
Reaction score
Im considering getting a fmic fitted in the near future and was just wondering how much people paid for the kit plus fitting cheers.

dont wanna spend silly money but if the price is right why eh.ash posted an ebay link to chrap fmic kit,im interested in that also

lol. your welcome to it as it stands as i cant afford it this month really,gotta take the mrs to tenerife for a week.lol

sit...we need to keep each other informed how much we'll bid mate, dont wana bid each other up lol

oh but i want that one damn that ****** ash!

Sorry!
Just wanted to let people on here know incase it got missed

Bought my Forge FMIC from DPM and fitted myself, very easy but i got two pipes the wrong way round but it was all sorted in the end!

Looks like we'll be having a bidding war tomorrow night then!!

May the bast man win!!!!!!!!!!!

na im out.....not spending at the moment...unless the difference will be great..... took me 4 months to get the car CC'd for christ sake :respekt:

yeah thats what i was thinkin ed,i bid 270 but its past that now so ill save for a map.hows the car selling goin ed,have you been in the s4 yet?

i got a few things to do but give us a bell when your about and ill let you know you can also have a go in my slug of an s3.lol