fault code help

Audi_nut

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
saw this flashing on the screen today, 2:00h anybody know what it is???. I have a feeling it could be something to do with the radio.

any help would be very much appreciated
THANX

I guess that was the first time that you had been driving for 2 hours was it?

It normally indicates that you have been driving for 2 hours, its like a safety hint that Audi give you to take a break, as you are supposed to after a 2 hour drive.

hope that helps, nothing to worry about and hope you took the break ;-)

Yeah i was driving for 2hours. and no i did not take a break. Does this only happen in A3's????, Because my Dad has an A4 and i have never seen this in his. Also is their anyway of knocking it off ???????????. thanx for all the replies

I don't think it can be turned off permanently, once it comes on you can get rid of it by pressing one of the buttons that cycles through the optionson the DIS.

Yeah i was driving for 2hours. and no i did not take a break. Does this only happen in A3's????, Because my Dad has an A4 and i have never seen this in his. Also is their anyway of knocking it off ???????????. thanx for all the replies

Car's without the DIS option wont have this 'feature', As said above just cycle through the options to stop it flashing. It cant be permanently turned off though as its a 'safety feature'