S3 8L Suspension Options Group Buy

DPM

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.dpmperformance.co.uk
After the recent posts from a few people requesting GB's on a few suspension options for the S3 8L, we're now making it offical!

Please add your name and which option you're wanting. Needing 5 or more people for this to go ahead.

Option 1

B8's, H&R springs & KW tie bars - £715 delivered

Option 2

B8's, H&R springs, H&R ARBs & KW tie bars - £955 delivered

Option 3

H&R springs & KW tie bars - £349 delivered

Option 4

H&R springs, H&R ARBs and KW tie bars - £589 delivered

Option 5

B8's & H&R Springs - £550 delivered

I guess I should start this off.

I'm in its either option 3 or 4 just need to make a decision on the ARBs

All paid up.

Now it's down to KW getting stock and I might have a chance of having my car sorted out by summer.

Lets hope that this last week won't be the only good weather that we get!

Option 1 bought and paid for, so I am just looking forward to getting my hands dirty when it all arrives!
Proper handling here we come!

Now all I need to do is fiddle the overtime a little bit!

Any of your options any good for my remapped A3 2.0 TDI dsg?

I actually was looking at the FSD option, ideas welcome.

Smiler.

Whoops, scooted over thread to quickly, just sold my S3 after 7 years with, miss it but need new blood, so A3 temp, but always like to play no matter which VAG I have, thanks for heads up.

Smiler

Ah ok thanks for link.

No FSD's?

As temp I wont do to much but FSD's are rated good for this so thought would be worth a go.

j4jon - option 4 - PAID
fingermouse - option 5 - PAID
wingnut express - option 1 - PAID
eagle_s3 - option 3 - PAID
bigals3 - option 5 - PAID
vanilla ice - option 2 - PAID

Hi Damian,

I see you have updated the photo of the KW tie bars on your website - are these the ones we shall be receiving?

If so, I presume they will still work with the headlight levelling(?) that is connected to the standard bars?

Also, should the adjustable bars replace the top or bottom bar? I have searched the forums but get conflicting opinions.

Finally, do all the components come with fitting instructions?

Cheers,

ICE

Hi Damian,

I see you have updated the photo of the KW tie bars on your website - are these the ones we shall be receiving?

If so, I presume they will still work with the headlight levelling(?) that is connected to the standard bars?

Also, should the adjustable bars replace the top or bottom bar? I have searched the forums but get conflicting opinions.

Finally, do all the components come with fitting instructions?

Cheers,

ICE

No they're just for image use.

Yes you can still attach the leveling rod.

We always fit them on the top.

No, but it is just a basic swap like for like.

HTH,

Damian @ DPM

Hey Guys
My option 1 stuff has just arrived, so I'm going to fit the fronts Friday morning and the rest Saturday, hopefully have it fitted ready for when I go to the GTi international on Sunday.
Thanks Damian