18' RSTT wheels

FazS3

Reaction score
hi there fellas. was just wondering how much a set of the alloys would be worth...i have some laying about and a mate has enquired about them but i dont have a clue to how much they are worth..they will defo need 2 tyres and the overall condition of the rims is good so any ideas to price?cheers lads

nah mate they are originals!!

Worth about a tenner, il take them off your hands mate!!

Mint condition with mint tyres about £600
Scuffed a bit, needing 2 tyres, about £350 - £400

cheers lads much appreciated

originals will have the audi badge & correct part numbers stamped on the inside of them IIRC

also, the real deals have the indent running all the way down the outside edge of the spokes. Reps only run halfway down and taper off.

Mint condition with mint tyres about £600
Scuffed a bit, needing 2 tyres, about £350 - £400

Sorry but if there origional audi wheels shouldnt they be worth alot more?? or are they this price cos there dated?

also, the real deals have the indent running all the way down the outside edge of the spokes. Reps only run halfway down and taper off.

Not strictly true. My Italian made reps have an indent all the way down the edges of the spokes. Not all reps are the same.

HTH,

ICE

ooo, i didnt know that, got any close up pics?

Not really close up, but you might be able to the line on the front drivers side wheel.

2.JPG

No idea on what ET mine are.

ICE

Sorry but if there origional audi wheels shouldnt they be worth alot more?? or are they this price cos there dated?

Nope, this is the going rate im afraid

Yea not all reps have the indent tapering off, theres so many different ones out there,
As said before, all genuine ones will have part numbers and the VAG logos and will only be single fitment i.e 5x100 etc..
Most replicas have 'REPLICA' or 'NOT OEM' embossed into the back of the spokes