Stolen TT

Fraziola

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I would really appreciate some help from anyone on this forum (and also to warn any members in the same area). Last Friday my girlfriend parked up outside her flat and as she walked to the door 2 guys approached and demanded the keys of her, which she did after first resisting when they grabbed and shook her, and they took the car. It's a long shot but please can people look out for it. Details: Mark 1 Audi TT. Reg X374 THH. Black. Single exhaust. RS badge on the rear (previous owner did this!). Cut in interior lining above passenger door. Taken from Whalley Range in Manchester.

I think it will be broken up for parts, so anyone who deals with parts please keep a look out.

Aparently the 2 b*****ds had a acomplice in some beaten up old small white car.

If anything, those in the Manchester area, please be aware of your surroundings and suspicious people when parking up, especially at night.

Any help/information would be greatly appriciated. Thanks for any help.

Mate thats crap sorry to hear about that, really feel for ya. Hope the theiving bastids get caught.

Urm the mentality of these people, crack heads by any chance.

Just defies belief why they do this as nothing to gain outta it huh.

Be nice to find there probably nice posh house & trash there living room, cars etc, then again if they are crack heads I suspect they already done that themselves huh, lol.