Pistonheads meet (near leeds)

scott_johnson

Reaction score
Hey all. Went to the unofficial pistonheads meet near the showcase leeds last night and thought id share the photos... Theres another meet in 2 weeks (monday) and would like to see more modded audis there.... ill get better details up soon if your interested......

348.jpg

355.jpg

acengine.jpg

acfront.jpg

ac.jpg

boxter.jpg

coxys.jpg

ferarri.jpg

gallardointerior.jpg

gallardo.jpg

lanciastratos.jpg

lotus.jpg

mine.jpg

news3.jpg

nice.jpg

noble.jpg

oldporsche.jpg

oldschool.jpg

tamora.jpg

tvr.jpg

v10.jpg

viperfront.jpg

viperside.jpg

viper.jpg

lol, Yeh the cars silly priced on pistonheads coz i dont really wanna sell it. (yes i no its not worth that much) z3ms are rather expensive so if it looks like its worth that, some one may wanna straight swop me. That was my theory anyway!!! lol.

Got some wicked vids of the gallardo!!! It was that loud you could hear it down the second bypass and distorted my camera!!! out of this world.

Gunna post some more details up soon about the next meet, as i said previous, would be nice to see some more local audi drivers there!!!

yea try and get some vids up that would be good. A chap i know has a gallardo and love the sight and sound of it everytime!!!
would like to come but im all the way down south!

Great show of cars. Wish I lived closer to this one. Its nice when you are "allowed" to peer into some of these rarer motors. You don't see a Lancia Stratos everyday.

Yeh ill try get em on youtube and post the link!!! Thats a shame mate. Really good nite, with some really down to earth people.

Think the lancia stratos did it for me, never seen 1 up close!! sounded awesome aswell!

Yeh spot on HTC. The lancia was really tidy, and as you said, its not every day you see 1.

The guys there are really friendly.... Didnt wanna push my look and ask for a go in 1 though. lol.

It wa pretty funny on the way in as there was a t5 volvo traffic cop sitting directly opposite the car park... Soon as he went the gallardo went out playing!!!

Forgot to add, me and my mate in his silver type r got asked to go into leeds for a tunnel run with 3 tvrs (two of them bein v8s)... quite privileged to get asked, unfortunately the lambo and the viper didnt come but would of been awesome!! ....even a first class hooker couldnt of got you off quicker than the noise they made!!!

vids to follow!!!!

Let me know nearer the time Scott - I'll see whether I can make it. The 8P belongs to a lad off here.

gutted, i'd definately been here if i'd known.

leecs s3, theres anther 1 in two weeks!!! as i said ill find the exact location so you all can find it easier. its right next to a pub which name i cant remember. lol. So You can purve on cars while sinking a cold 1!!!! its allllll good.

Yeh would be nice to put a face to the name Tim!!! Plus to see how much of a good job you did on the lcr splitter!!! lol.

Aky ill send you a text or post up on here closer to the time of the next one, you can follow me on or what ever!

Reet guys, get this date in your diaries!!!!

9th June..... the location is 'Drillington' Its on the a650 from bradford on the way to the showcase leeds!!!! I believe its next to the railway pub (or the station pub, one or the other!!! lol)

ill try and get a map location!!